The 1 troy ounce silver Brittania 2021 coin is minted in 31,103 grams of pure silver (99,99%). The Britannia coins are minted by the Royal Mint of England and have an improvement this year so they are more difficult to imitate. The four security features are highlighted below.Read more
1 troy ounce silver coin Britannia 2021
The 1 troy ounce silver Brittania 2021 coin is minted in 31,103 grams of pure silver (99,99%). The Britannia coins are minted by the Royal Mint of England and have an improvement this year so they are more difficult to imitate. The four security features are highlighted below.
- 31.103 grams of pure silver (99.99%)
- Minted by the Royal Mint
- Four advanced features that take visual security to the next level
Design of the Britannia 2021
The obverse side of the coin depicts Lady Britannia with the new security features. The reverse side shows Queen Elizabeth II with the value of the coin, 2 pounds.
Silver Britannia coin
The silver Britannia coin is a well-known coin that is tradable worldwide. These coins are packed in tubes per 25 pieces and are delivered per 500 pieces in an original monster box. otherwise, they are packed individually in a plastic coin cover.
The silver Britannia coins 2021 are sold under the margin scheme. The coin has the status of legal tender. The 1 troy ounce silver Britannia coin 2020 is popular among coin collectors and investors in physical silver.
The image shown is indicative. We deliver the coins of volume 2020. These are newly minted coins. Silver is a very vulnerable material, especially if it is pure silver. The coins may therefore contain small scratches, etc. This does not affect the value of the silver coin.
Additions of security features
As mentioned earlier, 4 security features have been added to the Britannia coin to make it incredibly difficult for other parties to replicate it. These features are:
- Latent feature: a hologram effect where the padlock turns into a trident when viewed from a different angle.
- Surface animation: By means of special laser engravings micro-details created on the coin give the visual effect that the waves are in motion.
- Micro-text: the inscription DECUS ET TUTAMEN, in English "an ornament and a safeguard", around the Britannia image was created by means of special lasers.
- Tincture lines: a traditional art form in which colors and patterns are depicted on metal.
Tip! you can also set up a stock alert so that you will receive an automatic message as soon as this coin is in stock!Read less
|Weight||1 troy ounce|
|Purpose of purchase||Invest|
|Year of issue||2021|
This product has no reviews yet.Write review